Policies and Procedures
Effective October 1, 2013
Richway International offers a Life Time Trade In for 30% off the value of your original purchase.
- You can trade in for the same product plus shipping
- Ex: Biomat Professional Biomat Professional (Old Pricing Scenario)
- $1450 x 30% = $435 (cr) >>> $1650 – $435 (cr) = $1215 + $60 (S/H) Total: $1275
- You can trade in for a product of lesser value – 30% of the cost of the lesser value item will be credited towards your new purchase plus shipping.
- Ex: Biomat Professional Mini Mat
- $1450 x 30% = $435 >>> This is not the trade-in price because the Mini Mat is a lesser value item. Please see below for the correct trade-in price.
- $650 x 30% = $195 (cr) >>> $650 – $195 (cr) = $455 + $40 (S/H) Total: $495
- You can trade in for a product of greater value – 30% of the cost of the lesser value item will be credited towards your new purchase plus shipping.
- Ex: Biomat Professional Single Amethyst
- $1450 x 30% = $435 (cr) >>> $2600 – $435 (cr) = $2165 + $100 (S/H) Total:$2265
*All trade-ins will be discounted from the item of lesser value, which will be credited towards the new purchase.
*Trade-ins will not count towards Points, Commission, or Product Certificates.
How to do a Trade-In:
- The RI Number of the original purchase must be provided.
- Please call our office with the RI Number to receive a return authorization number for the trade-in. Once this is received, you will send in your Biomat Control Box, the Biobelt, the Alkal-Life Water System or the Rejuvena w/this number written on the outside of the box.
- Richway is currently extending the service of sending the customer an electronic label for the return of the Alkal-Life Water System only.
- You may place an order using our “Printable Order Form” from our website
- Please indicate on the order form’s description section: “Trade-In Item” and the RI Number of the original purchase.
*Richway International, Inc. reserves the right to change any of the terms and conditions contained in this Trade-In Policy or any other policies, at any time and in its sole discretion. Any changes will be effective upon posting of the revisions on the Site. You are responsible for reviewing the notice and any applicable changes. Changes to policies and procedures may be posted without notice to you. 10/2013.