Policies and Procedures
Refund & Repair Policy
Refunds & Repairs – A return merchandise authorization (RMA) number must be obtained by contacting our office (866.952.8111) or emailing ( firstname.lastname@example.org) us before any returns for refunds or repairs are made. Be sure to have your invoice (RI) number on hand when contacting our office.
- 0 to 7 days from date of delivery 100% Refund
- 8 to 14 days from date of delivery 70% Refund
- 15 to 30 days from date of delivery 50% Refund
- 31 days or more days from date of delivery 0% Refund
Returns must be received by our office within two (2) weeks from the date the RMA was given. The customer is responsible for the return shipping charges.
Richway International provides repair service for our products. In order to better serve you, a RMA number is required. When inquiring about a repair, please provide a detailed description of the problem you are experiencing and provide your RI NUMBER for your purchase. The RI number is the Richway invoice number for your purchase which is obtained at the time you place the order. The following information provides some details of our repair service.
- Up to 2 months from the date of delivery, Richway will pick up the product, repair it and send it back to the customer at no charge.
- Two months to one year from the date of delivery, the customer is responsible for shipping the product back to Richway and the repair fee is 100% free. Richway International will cover the cost of shipping the product back to the customer.
- One year to 3 years from the date of delivery, the customer is responsible for shipping the product back to Richway and for the repair fee which is detailed on the next page. Richway International will cover the cost of shipping the product back to the customer.
- Richway International offers Life Time Trade In for 30% off the value of your original purchase. You can trade in for the same product plus shipping or if the products you are trading in for is of lesser value, it is 30% of the cost of the lesser value item plus shipping.
- Only the original buyer of the product can call to get the warranty service.
How to send product in for repair:
- Pack items securely. Do not send the Biomat in the suitcase/carry bag.
- Write the RMA number on the outside of the package and enclose return name, address and phone number.
- Item must have a tracking number. UPS or FedX numbers can be tracked. If sending via the U.S. Post Office, requesting delivery confirmation will enable tracking of your item. If sending via the U.S. Post Office, you may insure your item, but the insurance receipt cannot be used for tracking.
- Ship to: Richway International, 1314 South King Street Suite 520, Honolulu, HI 96814
How to send in payment for repair:
- Upon completion of the repair, Richway will get in contact with the customer for payment information and return address confirmation.
- If you would like to pay by check, you may enclose a check payable to Richway & Fuji Bio Inc. with your repair.
Repair time: Estimated 3 weeks from date of receipt.
SCROLL LEFT TO VIEW ENTIRE TABLE
|3 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY||POST/NO WARRANTY|
|PRODUCT||1 – 2 MONTHS||2 MONTHS TO 1 YEAR||1-2 YEARS REPAIR||2-3 YEARS REPAIR||3+ YEARS REPAIR|
|REPAIR + S/H||LABOR||TOP|
||SEND BY CUSTOMER
|S-Filter||One Year Warranty|
Repair service up to 3rd year covers: electronics, heating, top replacement
Fourth year and up: top replacement service is repair cost plus cost of top
Customer is responsible for shipping to Richway from 2nd year and up
Richway will cover the shipping cost back to customer upon completion of repair