Texas Instruments for the highest standard of quality.
1. F.I.R. Indicator (Far Infrared): When you change the temperature, this light will come on and stay on.
2. Electronic Interception (Electromagnetic): Blocks harmful Electromagnetic waves. This light will come on when it blocks EMW (Electromagnetic Waves) only.
3. Alarm: This light will appear if there are any malfunctions. Please contact the dealer.
4. Temperature: Up – To increase the desired temperature.
5. Temperature: Down – To decrease the desired temperature.
6. Time Control: To set the length of time you want to use the Mattress. The light will change to a different time setting as you press the Timer Button on the indicator. When the temperature is set above 120 F/49 C, the Biomat will automatically reset itself down to 113 F/45 C after 4 hours of use. This feature protects the user from overheating and dehydration.
7. Power Button: On/Off
8. E.D.N.I.: Negative Ions indicator
9. Temperature: In Celsius (left) and Fahrenheit (right)